Gusar Olympic Hotel and Cottages Villa
Qusar Olimpik Villas offers accommodation with a restaurant, free private parking, a fitness centre and a shared lounge.
Set in Gusar, 1.8 km from Nariman Narimanov park, Gusar Olympic Villas offers accommodation with a restaurant, free private parking, a fitness centre and a shared lounge. 2.8 km from the park named after Heydar Aliyev and 4 km from Gusar city Stadium, the property features a garden and barbecue facilities. The accommodations provide an indoor pool, a 24-hour front desk and free Wi-Fi throughout the property.At the hotel every room has air conditioning, a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, bed linen, towels and a patio with a garden view. All rooms are equipped with a kettle, while certain rooms here will provide you with a kitchenette with a fridge and a stovetop. Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast. Gusar Olympic Villas offers a terrace. You can play table tennis at the hotel, and car hire is available.Meydan Park is 15 km from Qusar Olimpik Villas, while Dede Gorgud Park is 16 km away.
Gusar Olympic Hotel and Cottages Rooms
1 bedroom villa
- MAX GUESTS:
- 2 Person
1 bedroom villa with twin bedroom for maximum 2 adults
2 bedroom Villa
- MAX GUESTS:
- 4 Person
2 bedroom villas with 1 king and 2 twin beds
Gusar Olympic Hotel and Cottages Facility
- free wi-fi
- Fitness centre
- swimming pool
- Family rooms
- indoor pool
- Free parking
- 24-hour front desk
Gusar Olympic Hotel and Cottages Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a late check-out/early check-in?
The complex is operating 24/7. You may get complimentary early check-in and a late check-out accordingly.
What floor is the room on?
The villas are located on the ground floor. There are 1 and 2 stored villas with respective bedrooms.
Is there a place to park?
There is a private parking space within the complex.
Shall I pay cash or by credit card?
We accept the cash payment or the bank transfer to settle the expenses.
What is the surrounding area like?
The complex is located in the Gusar city next to the Heydar Aliyev park.
What should I do if I forget something?
All lost items will keep for a period of 4 weeks. Items with serial numbers (examples of electronic devices), jewelry, and other assets are brought to the Lost property office. If you have forgotten something at the hotel, please contact us, send us an e-mail with the indication of your name, stayover dates, room number, as well as the description of the lost item.
Is smoking allowed in my room?
There is a terrace or the balcony in each villa that could be used as a smoking place. However since the villas are within the garden and forest area with trees surrounded the precautious actions are to be followed.
Gusar Olympic Hotel and Cottages Safety
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kits available
- Access to healthcare professionals
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Face masks for guests available
- Contactless check-in/out
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Mobile app for room service
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
Cleanliness and disinfection
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Property cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food and drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
- Breakfast to-go containers
- Delivered food covered securely