Atlas Hotel Baku is located in the center of Baku, which makes it accessible to any part of the city.
The beautiful hotel has eighty rooms, where proper facilities and services are offered. The choice of whether you want to stay in a single or family room is yours.
The restaurant is on the first floor of the hotel, where the food both national and European cuisine is served. The hotel takes care of your health during your stay here, therefore by offering spa and fitness centers.The night club of the hotel will leave an unforgettable impression on you.
The hotel suits the travelers of business purposes and for those, who want to reveal the beauty of the country.
Ganjlik Mall is 4.3 km from Atlas Hotel Baku, while Freedom Square is 7 km away.
- free wi-fi
- Fitness centre
- Non-smoking rooms
Atlas Frequently Asked Questions
How to reach Atlas Hotel Baku from the airport?
By the airport shuttle (arranged by the property) in 20 minutes.
Can I order a transfer service if I don't arrive on time?
Yes, we will get you to the Atlas hotel by the transfer service by ensuring your comfortable and safe ride.
Is there a shopping center near Atlas Hotel Baku?
You can go to Metro Park - 18 minutes on a walk, Genclik Mall - 23 minutes on a walk for shopping.
Are there restaurants near Atlas Hotel?
Yes, nearby restaurants include Sheki restaurant (9-minute walk), and New York Pizza Baku (13-min walk). You can see other restaurants and cafes in the our website places section.
Where can I find a personal guide, translator and photographer?
You can order any service by visiting the services section of our website.
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kits available
- Access to healthcare professionals
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Face masks for guests available
- Contactless check-in/out
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Mobile app for room service
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
Cleanliness and disinfection
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Property cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food and drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
- Breakfast to-go containers
- Delivered food covered securely