Da Vinci Hotel
“Da Vinci” hotel is located in the historical center of Baku "Old Town", inside the ancient fortress walls of the XII century.
Our hotel blends harmoniously with the surrounding reality and is conveniently positioned close to famous historic landmarks such as Caravan Saray, Shirvanshah Palace, Maiden’s Tower, etc. reached by winding old streets with mosques, carpet and handicraft shops.
There are many cafes and restaurants nearby. You can reach the Seaside Boulevard in 10 minutes at a calm pace, the Maiden Tower - 5 minutes. You can get to the airport in 20 minutes. There is a nearby metro station. Literally around the corner, there is the famous place of the stage from the film The Diamond Arm, where the actor Andrei Mironov slipped and fell.
The rooms are spacious with a large bathroom, the bed is comfortable. There is a nice view from the window. The rooms are cozy and, most importantly, quiet. You will not get such peace and comfort anywhere else. The room has all the amenities: refrigerator, hairdryer, slippers with bathrobes, shower sets in the bathroom (shampoo, hair conditioner, shower gel, body milk, toothbrushes, comb), the room has a kettle, tea, instant coffee, each day two bottles of water. Breakfast has everything you need to refresh yourself before starting your city trip. A good set of 4 options for breakfast is served.
The staff is very friendly and welcoming. The guys from the reception will tell you the best places to sit in restaurants and where it is cheaper to buy souvenirs, how to get there faster and not necessarily by taxi.
Clean, very clean, comfortable, and spacious in the hotel lobby. It is very quiet at night, which is important for travelers. There is a kettle, minibar, and safe.
Da Vinci Facility
- free wi-fi
- Fitness centre
Da Vinci Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Da Vinci Hotel in the center of Baku?
Yes, the hotel is located in Icherisheher in the historic center of Baku and on the sights.
Where to go near Da Vinci Hotel?
Baku City Circuit - 1 min walk,
Maiden's Tower - 5 min walk,
Azerbaijan State Philharmonic Hall - 5 min walk.
Azerbaijan Carpet Museum
Are there restaurants near Da Vinci Hotel Baku?
How will I be able to get to the hotel if I couldn’t get to the transfer service?
We offer the transfer service, which ensures your convenient and safe arrival.
Can you arrange a place for business meetings?
Yes, we can ensure the organization of business meetings at the highest level! We have MICE service for this.
Where can I find a personal guide, translator and photographer?
You can order any service by visiting the services section of our website.
Da Vinci Safety
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kits available
- Access to healthcare professionals
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Face masks for guests available
- Contactless check-in/out
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Mobile app for room service
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
Cleanliness and disinfection
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Property cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food and drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
- Breakfast to-go containers
- Delivered food covered securely