Rental car questions

If you have questions regarding booking a rental car with Frisaga, check out our FAQs to help answer them. Here you can find answer all the questions you may have about your car rental including insurance options, bookings and Rules and Restrictions.

How can I book a car in advance?

Yes! You can order a car online with the Car Rental service or in the Rent a Car section of our website.

You need a valid passport and İnternational driver's license where the driver’s information is written also in Latin letters.

The driver should be at least 21 years old.

You can drive the car in the territory of Azerbaijan.

We provide additional services such as driver, Wi-Fi device, GPS navigator, baby-seat, additional driver permit. All these categories can be booked online or at the time of pick-up.

In case of accident you don't have a right to move the car and must get in touch with the representative immediately. All further instructions will be informed by phone till our rental agent gets to the accident place and handles all the duties.

If there is any technical problem with the car and you are not able to fix it or take it to the nearest repair shop, our company will deliver you a vehicle of the same or higher class wherever you are without any additional charge, so you can continue your trip. 

After car inspection if it turns out that the car broke down by driver's fault, he/she is fully responsible for the car repair and all other costs that  company has spent for car delivery.

Space: You’ll enjoy your rental far more if you choose a car with plenty of room for your passengers and luggage.

Fuel policy: Not planning on driving much? A Full to Full fuel policy can save you a lot of money.

In case the road police stop your car for any violation you can pay straight to the policeman and get a receipt. If you get police fines for speeding from a speed camera which are spread all over the country you will be notified about them during 2 weeks by e-mail and there is a possibility to pay online. If you don't pay the police fines in a month starting from the notification date, they will renamed to your name.

Please be patient while we process your request.